Counting Cards - a few requirements not passing

I know i can write my code in a concise way but i cannot understand why a few requirements of my test are failing. For example:
Cards Sequence 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 should return 5 Bet

The issue i’m having is that 2 of the requirement are running well so i’m unsure of what the issue is.
Here are the 2 requirements that have passed

1. Cards Sequence 2, J, 9, 2, 7 should return 1 Bet
  2. Cards Sequence 2, 2, 10 should return 1 Bet

Your code so far

var count = 0;

function cc(card) {
  // Only change code below this line
  if (card = 2,3,4,5,6){
  count = +1
  }else if (card = 7,8,9){
      count = +0
    } else if (card = 10,'J','Q','K','A'){
      count = -1
    }  
 if (count = 1,2,3,4,5){
 return count + " Bet"
 } else if (count = 0, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5){
   return count + " Hold"
 }

// Only change code above this line
}

// Add/remove calls to test your function.
// Note: Only the last will display
cc(2); cc(3); cc(7); cc('K'); cc('A');

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/counting-cards

Add console.log(count) after your first block of if…else statements so you can see what the value of the variable is

There are some issues.
First, when you write count = +1 the code variable is being set to 1, it is not adding one to the count variable. Same thing for all the others.

Then, you use something like card= 2,3,4,5,6 in the if statement. This is not a comparison, this is an assignment operator (you are saying card is now equal to 2) and a bunch of numbers.
Instead a comparison is done like card == 2 (and you need a comparison for each card, with the OR logical operator ||), or you can use a range using more than and less than >, <
You have the same issue with the other if statement.

You can see the flow of your code with this: http://pythontutor.com/javascript.html

Thank You so much for taking the time to review my code and help me. I have finally solved the issue!

Thank You so much - i used a range and also learnt how to increment a variable. Appreciate your insight here!! New to coding but learning along the way - thanks again