Pls what is wrong

Your code so far

<body>
<header>
  <h1>Deep Thoughts with Master Camper Cat</h1>
</header>
<article>
  <h2>Defeating your Foe: the Red Dot is Ours!</h2>
  <p>Felines the world over have been waging war on the most persistent of foes. This red nemesis combines both cunning stealth and lightning speed. But chin up, fellow fighters, our time for victory may soon be near. <a href="">Click here for information about batteries</a></p>
</article>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; Infinix X5515 Build/O11019) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.106 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Give Links Meaning by Using Descriptive Link Text

Link to the challenge:

Move the anchor ( a ) tags so they wrap around the text “information about batteries”

you have some more than that in the anchor tags

I tried puting my anchor that like this

<a href="">for information about batteries</a>

But it did not work

that seems correct, so you may have changed something else in the rest of your code

share your whole code again, or reset your code and make sure to do just that specific change

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).