Curriculum Not Loading (blank page only)

I can see why you can’t update Chrome. What I’m wondering is why you haven’t updated OS X in seven+ years.

Good question! haha I just never got around to it or was paranoid that the updates would have negative effects on my computer like my iPhone did. I updated it right now and tried going to my curriculum and again, it did not work. I attempted to download firefox, but it says that my OS doesn’t meet the requirements?

Good question! haha I just never got around to it or was paranoid that the updates would have negative effects on my computer like my iPhone did. I updated it right now and tried going to my curriculum and again, it did not work. I attempted to download firefox, but it says that my OS doesn’t meet the requirements?

Are you all the way up to the most recent version of OS X? You may have to perform several update cycles to get to a supported operating system.

Hi again,

I have updated to OS X Mojave which I believe is the latest version and I’m still having the same issue… Should I also update Google Chrome?

Yup. Your browsers should now be able to update to the latest versions.

1 Like

YOU ARE AN ANGEL THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I had no idea that my macbook wasn’t up to date for the last 7 years because I’ve never had problems with it and it’s always been good to me! It was an easy process as well. For those of you who are having the same issue, simply updating my OS made EVERYTHING (even google chrome) update automatically.

Yay! I’m so glad that it was painless. Your computer should be more secure now too with all those updates!

Comment tu as fait pour le mettre à jour ? Quand je cherche les mises à jours disponibles, il me dit qu’il n’y en a pas, j’ai le même problème que ce que tu as eu. Merci

you should just use another vpn like veepn, i don’t have any problems with for quite a while.