Deleting doesn't work

Tell us what’s happening:
I tried to delete HTML, but nothing would work. I watched the video and I tried pressing the backspace button AND EVEN the delete button but nothing is working. My backspace button has no problem, since it only doesn’t work on this page. Please help. Is there anyone who went through this? Leave me a reply

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.122 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Delete HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/delete-html-elements

Hello @Jennifer2,

I think the challenge ask you to delete the h1 element.
Your h1 element are those content we have starting from the h1 opening tag to the /h1 closing tag.
Deleting those h1 element should made the test to pass - I think.

I hope you don’t make that mistake of deleting the whole code.
Reset the code and try again

1 Like

it may be you have a keyboard that is not compatible

try this:

2 Likes

thank you for the advice, but it still didn’t work…But thank you for leaving me a reply:)

THANK YOU!!! Maybe it was bc of my keyboard…too bad it doesn’t work on my laptop but it surely does work on a mobile phone. Thanks for letting me know!!:wink:

weird, usually that issue is on touch devices

what browser are you using? if you are not, try google chrome