Disable script errors on internet explorer coming from an iframe

I use Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7.0.
User Agent:

Mozila/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; Tridnet/7.0;
    .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 
    3.5.30729)

The following line pops up a script error on:

<iframe id="stream" src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=example"></iframe>

The error is presented in a popup alert form, just like shown in the following screenshot.

I’ve searched a lot for disabling that error, but I guess that since it’s coming from an iframe sulotions like

window.onerror = null;

or

window.onerror=function(){return true;}

seem to be not working.

I only found how to disable it from the user agent settings which is not what I’m looking for. How to prevent this error from appearing on one hand, but let the scripts to be continued on the other?
Thanks in advance.

IE7??? I think you’re on a hiding to nothing here, why on earth are you trying to stream video on a fifteen-year-old browser that won’t even run on modern systems? It’s flat out not designed to handle this kind of thing, so errors are to be expected

This is the default browser of Microsoft for .NET applications.
Look at the user agent. The streaming is working properly, everything is perfect except that annoying error which I can’t get rid of. Hiding this error is all I want.

Do you get the error if you use a different browser?

The error does not appear on any different browser, not even on the normal internet explorer browser. But there is a way to ignore it on my version of internet explorer, I’ve made it before and I lost my data. Now I can’t remember how I’ve done it

Why is it critical you use ie7?

This is a built in browser in c++ dll for an old game I develop stuff for.
IE 7 is the default version for this kind of things, this is the default .NET browser.

Do you mean the rendering engine used for the WebBrowser control? That makes more sense, it’s not the default browser for .Net, it’s a specific renderer used for a specific .Net API. Your stack overflow post is probably where you’ll get help here, you’re going to need someone with experience debugging WinForms applications or similar, I would edit your post there to include that information

Thank you very much, I will try to add some more info, althrough they can see that on the user agent. The thing that makes me go crazy is that I’m 100% sure that I’ve managed to hide that error before, using Javascript only. Now I can’t find this sultion again :frowning: