Do while loops exercise

Do while loops exercise

hi guys,me again,with different statement.

var i = 0;

function incrementVariable() {
  i = i + 1;
}

do {
  console.log("doo-bee-doo-bee-doo");
  incrementVariable();
} while (i < 5);

Remember how we couldn’t be sure with the plain while loop above that the body would run using maybeTrue()? With do, we can be sure that the body will run!

TODO: Define a function called doWhileLoop in loops.js. The function should take an array as an argument. Use the incrementVariable() function (you can copy it from this README) as the condition, and remove elements from the array until the array is empty or until incrementVariable() returns false. (Your condition might look something like array.length > 0 && incrementVariable().) Finally, return the array.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

What exactly is your question pertaining to this problem stated above?

Define a function called doWhileLoop in loops.js. The function should take an array as an argument. Use the incrementVariable() function (you can copy it from this README) as the condition, and remove elements from the array until the array is empty or until incrementVariable() returns false. (Your condition might look something like array.length > 0 && incrementVariable().) Finally, return the array.

That is not a question. You just stated the problem requirements. If you do not understand what is being asked in the problem requirements, then ask a question about a specific part.