Drum Machine Working But not Passing Tests

Here is the link to my codesandbox: https://codesandbox.io/s/drum-machine-2puiv?file=/src/App.js

Two major issues:
If I run the tests (without audio playing (comment out ln 24-26 in DrumPad component), I am always failing test 3 : " 3. Within #drum-machine I can see 9 clickable “drum pad” elements, each with a class name of “drum-pad”, a unique id that describes the audio clip the drum pad will be set up to trigger, and an inner text that corresponds to one of the following keys on the keyboard: Q, W, E, A, S, D, Z, X, C. The drum pads MUST be in this order."
I know my buttons are in order, and I know they all have the correct className. Why isn’t this test passing?

If I enable the audio, I get error message “The error you provided does not contain a stack trace.” So I can’t even run the tests for completion. I’m not certain if I’m implementing the audio element incorrectly.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Is it kosher to bump posts in here? Still no luck with these issues. Didn’t try stack overflow because I figured fcc people were more acquainted with the specs and user story fulfillment.