ERROR in STEP 3 - Learn Intermediate CSS by Building a Cat Painting - Step 3

Tell us what’s happening:

Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

" Sorry, your code does not pass. You’re getting there.

Your link element should have a rel and href attribute set to stylesheet and ./styles.css."

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>fCC Cat Painting</title>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<link rel="stylessheet" href="styles.css">

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</head>
<body></body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Intermediate CSS by Building a Cat Painting - Step 3

Please help me with this one, I found few other “Solved” posts but none of them solving my issue. I tried to find error in console/inspect element but I found nothing.
I also tried with <link “code” /> with self closing tag and none of that works.

You appear to have created this post without editing the template. Please edit your post to Tell us what’s happening in your own words.
Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.
Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

Both the rel and href attributes are wrong.
Your spelling of stylesheet is wrong and the href is meant to be ./styles.css.

I tried changing all of that, and it doesn’t work. I tried refreshing the page too. I tried all combinations with / and without /. Can you please type me a code so I can copy/paste and then post screenshot here so you can see it doesn’t work.

Hey. Try use this instead:

Try use this:

<link href="styles.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

Remember to breath through it all.

SOLUTION: Restart the browser (Google Chrome), Restart the project, I did everything from start (Step 1, Step 2, Step 3), and then I did it with the normal code as it is explained. It works somehow, but 5 minutes before that it doesn’t with the SAME code.

<link href=",/styles.css" rel="stylesheet"/>