So I looked around a lot, because for the life of me I could not figure out why the test was not passing.
The solution that I found that ended up working involves adding more content to the page. The test checks how much scrolling is done when the links are clicked, so if it doesn’t scroll enough, the test won’t pass (this is a problem with the test, in my opinion, your code worked just fine).
I got it to pass by adding about 10 <p>lorem ipsem dolum blah blah blah</p> to each section. That broke the test The navbar should always be at the top of the page, but that should be easy enough for you to google/fix.