ES6: Create Strings using Template Literals issue/possible bug

What is wrong with my code/solution?

const resultDisplayArray = [li class="text-warning"${arr[0]}</li>,<li class="text-warning"</li>${arr[1]},<li class="text-warning">{arr[2]}</li>];

According to the instructions, those should each be strings, built with template string literals. So, each of those should start and end with backticks. And some of your html elements are lacking angle brackets.

29%20PM

Ive tried that, still hasn’t worked. I’ve placed a screenshot to display my dilemma.

First of all, please don’t post images of code. After this I’ll post the standard message showing how to include code in a post.

Second of all, that still has an error. An important part of being a web dev is paying very close attention to minute details. Computers do exactly what we tell them to. You need to look more closely at that last string.

2 Likes

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

Read over it, thank you !