Exercise tracker - Test 8 failing

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi everyone,
I’m slowly building the exercise tracker project. I believe I have completed the route that allows users to post exercises correctly, but the test is failing when it concerns what’s returned.

I have tested both the project example provided by freecodecamp and my one deployed to Heroku, and they seem to return exactly the same thing.

Please ignore other tests as I’m still working on the other routes.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Freecodecamp project:


My project:

It also seems to match what’s in the project description:

Your project link(s)

my project repo: GitHub - Antonio-Riccelli/fcc-exercise-tracker
heroku: https://fcc-exercise-trackr.herokuapp.com/
solution: https://fcc-exercise-trackr.herokuapp.com

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Exercise Tracker

Link to the challenge:

Never mind. I figured it out.
For some reason, JS was adding 1 to the month value I was providing to new Date().
I resolved this by subtracting one when passing the argument, though I don’t understand why it happens.