FCC infosec challenge #2 failing

Tell us what’s happening:
I could execute the first challenge of this course but I am unable to get the second challenge, " Hide Potentially Dangerous Information Using helmet.hidePoweredBy()" to run in the FCC test module.

Have searched FCC forums, GitHub and other resources without a working solution.

Your code so far
Challenge #1
package.json:
“dependencies”: {
“express”: “^4.14.0”,
“helmet”: “3.21.3”
},
myApp.js
var helmet = require(‘helmet’);

Challenge #2 code:
app.use(helmet.hidePoweredBy({ setTo: ‘PHP 4.2.0’ }));

The output of the FCC test page is as follows:
// running tests helmet.hidePoweredBy() middleware should be mounted correctly // tests completed

helmet.hidePoweredBy() middleware should be mounted correctly

Text appears to match. I don’t know what the test assertion failure is.

One thing I observed when running myApp.js in repl.it is it takes 48-57 secs for the output screen to appear. I don’t see any errors when running challenges #1, 2 but don’t know if there is a time-out issue.

I am pasting the following URL from repl.it into the FCC tester: https://repl.it/@Grayman1/boilerplate-infosec#myApp.js
Assume that this is the correct link.

Any recommendations appreciated.
Thank you.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.111 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Hide Potentially Dangerous Information Using helmet.hidePoweredBy()

Link to the challenge:

First, make sure you are pasting the live project link, in your case https://boilerplate-infosec.grayman1.repl.co.

Second, I think another problem may be

app.use(helmet.hidePoweredBy({ setTo: 'PHP 4.2.0' }));

as I believe helmet no longer takes an argument for helmet.hidePoweredBy() and just hides it. I forked your project and used the live link and removed the argument, and got the test to pass after I submitted, refreshed, and resubmitted (may need to resubmit multiple times). I had to do the same with my project that I used to pass all these tests, so that part is not just you. I remember seeing other problems with these lessons, so I believe that something is wrong, I’m just not sure where the problem lies.

Good luck.

Thanks Jeremy!
This was a more popular topic 2 years ago. Challenge instructions may have not followed package updates.
I’m not use to the live link and that appears to be major factor in my problems. Made the recommended changes and passed the test.
Will need deeper learning about many editors, IDE’s used as finding regularly finding compatibility issues as different course modules jump between repl.it, Notebook.ai, and Kaggle.