FCC - Product Landing Page Feedback

Hey all,

I have created a Product Landing page. Here is the link for the code
–> https://codepen.io/Adi188288/full/YbaqeL

I took a lot of time to complete this project. Around 2 weeks. Not because it was difficult. But the work in my office was hectic for the past 2 weeks. I still did make the time to complete the project.

Please review it and let me know the feedback.

Update

Hey all,

Sorry, the project had a minor bug. When I tested the website for responsiveness, it was fine , but it did not render properly with an actual device because of the height I gave for the main background image - 100vh. I have set it to auto now and it render properly in mobile devices also.

Please review and let me know your feedback.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Nice page! An easy page to look at (on iPhone 8)

May I suggest some different color behind the nav links? Just to add some emphasis on the page besides the blue underlines.

1 Like

Good Job! Looks great :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @PBillingsby and @Joshua-Icenogle. It means a lot.

1 Like

@PBillingsby. I will implement your suggestion soon and update the site. Thanks

1 Like

@adi188288 I left you some feedback. I like the project and keep up the good work.

3 Likes

@michaelhenderson. Thank you so much for your feedback and the CodePen Tips and Best Practice. I will work on the testimonial images soon. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Not a problem, friend! Keep up the good work. You are seriously good at what you are doing.

2 Likes

I saw your page reviewed on reddit and I just popped in to say your landing page is really great. I hope I can create one as good some day!

3 Likes

You will one day! Keep up the good work and keep practicing :grinning:

1 Like

If I can do it. You can too. Just stay consistent and code.:smiley:

3 Likes

looks clean, can work more on effects

2 Likes

Update 2

Hey all,

Thank you for your suggestions. I have updated the testimonials image to look good (Note: Previously it was stretched as i gave a fixed width and height). I have also implemented the CodePen Tips and Best Practice as well.

@PBillingsby Regarding the emphasis on the nav links, it is kinda hard because the lighting logo that i have added has a white background. So on changing the background color of the entire navbar is not possible because it started to look odd. But this was a great suggestion. I will try if there is a work around. Please do suggest me some solution if you have any.

I always add all my project to Netlify. I have added this project also. Now the form functions as well.
I have added the link below if you want to check it out the live page.
https://ecstatic-pike-0358bb.netlify.com/

Once again. Thank you all for your feedback::smiley:

1 Like

Wow! that is by far one of the coolest product pages I’ve seen! nice job!

1 Like