Feedback for survey form!

[https://codepen.io/Rehan1/full/LYpLvbR]

Hi guys, I’ve completed the survey form and passed all user story’s. I just want you to check it out thank you!

Hello! Good page but there is one major problem.
The blue is a bit too bright and hard on the eyes.

Your form looks good @rehanh285. Some things to revisit;

• When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • On a side note, the tests script is JavaScript. It would normally be placed right before the closing body tag. It will not work if placed in the head element. (It works in codepen because codepen provides the boilerplate for you.)
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are coding errors you should address.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for HTML is misses things which is why I recommend W3C.
    • The one for CSS is good. Run it, you have a duplicate you should address.
  • Do not use <br> to force line breaks. Do your styling with CSS.
    • On a side note, there is no such tag as </br>
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button

Thank you for the feedback I have made the adjustments but glad to hear that my form looks good:)

It’s pretty nice too! I like the rounded edges within the form. It’s a good idea.