Feedback on Survey Form Project & Queries

Hello everyone,

I have completed my Survey Form project. It can be checked at: https://codepen.io/kamalpreetgrewal/pen/LYpmLJW.

I kept it simple though I am aware the look can be refined. I have this issue of being sticking to the “perfectionist” thing which often leads in non-accomplishment of my goals. A few issues I am having are below:

1. Alignment of the form fields for different labels - On research, I found that this can be accomplished using flexbox, or use of divs. I am not sure which approach should be followed.
  2. Also are the parameters’ values for - width and height - fixed when dealing with media queries in order to make the page responsive?
  3. In order to make the page responsive, is it better to use media queries or using css-grid and flexbox? Is there any situation, when one should be used over the other?

I have done research on these but there are different opinions in different places which confuses me. Your valuable feedback is welcome.

Hi @kamalpreetgrewal, I’m thinking something happened to your form because of the way it’s displaying. You may want to revisit it.

Also, your page passes 16/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

Here’s the way I’m seeing your form (it’s not a full screenshot but you get the gist;