First Certification

I have just completed the first certification, but i have not the certification!! What I can do?

1 Like

You need to agree to the academic honesty policy on your profile before you can claim the certificate.

1 Like

Thanks so much!
Now I’ve my first certification!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Happy coding.

2 Likes

@flaviobellomoracalmu
Congrats :ok_hand: bro I hope you will get what you want.
I have some questions :
1- In order to get your certification of a course, a FCC instructor, for example, will re-test all your projects ?! ( because recently I have got an error while I am testing my projects. It says that I am missing a media query on my CSS, but I have added to my CSS with its correct syntax )

The projects are not manually checked unless there is a reason to suspect someone of academic dishonesty.

I strongly recommend working on your project until you are able to pass all tests.

2 Likes

@ArielLeslie
I appreciate your response. I will for sure

Good luck and happy coding!

1 Like

I am starting front-end during this period at home, but in general I had experience with other type of programming and I can tell you this: In programmig there are always problems so if you got a problem solve it and don’t ignore it bro!

1 Like

Thank u @flaviobellomoracalmu for ur advice.
I am gonna follow it for sure.

1 Like

Hi @ArielLeslie,

maybe you can help me.
I’m looking in my profile and I don’t see any academic honesty policy. I also think I already have agree it at the beginning of the certification test. Have you any idea what should I do or where do I look in my profile ?

Thank you and have a nice day,

Sarah

1 Like

I finally found how to claim my certificate.
I was struggling to find the settings in my profile…
So for all of you who are like me, this is the link :wink: => https://www.freecodecamp.org/settings

1 Like