Frontend challange JavaScript Calculator failing on test #8 - Help needed :)

I´m working on the FCC frontend challange JavaScript Calculator. I´m building in React with useState and useEffect hooks. I´m not done with the project but i´m stuck on user story #8

As I input numbers, I should be able to see my input in the element with the id of display.

The input shows in the element with id display on input. I must be missing something and cannot figure it out.

Repo on github
Project on github pages

It would be much appreciated if someone could take a look at the code and maybe point me in the right direction.

Take care!

I don’t know if this is anywhere close, but I inspected the calculator on React App (etrigo.github.io) and it showing server errors 404. I haven’t done this one yet but I’ve heard it is not always an easy build.

@robheyays Interesting find, but I dont think that is the issue here. That error only appear on github pages and not on my local.

Project has proven to be a bit of a challenge for me, but i´ll get there :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.