Got my cohort email!

Thank you @tropicalchancer - I’ve just seen your email in my mailbox !!

To be honest my first reaction was fear :scream: - : stuck with Back-End, a website on the side for a semi-professional project, and back to a full schedule… It’s like I fell off the wagon and can’t get back on it.

I’ll take my chances and try to do my best. If I see that I can’t, I’ll say it so as not to waste anyone’s time and energy.

So who else is out there? Anyone else actually excited with becoming a Beluga? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Congrats, @timotheap!

I, too, am extremely excited about being accepted into the February cohorts! Looking forward to it very much!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I bet it will be fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait wait, is the whole thing done over just email? Coz I was sure tropicalchancer said it was enough to apply via forum and didn’t actually sent any emails, just posted in the topic… ;o

Anyway, congratz. Im sure you will do just fine :smiley:

2 Likes

I got an email too! Very excited!

Didn’t get it… :disappointed:… who knows next time…
Goodluck anyway and enjoy it!

I got the email too! I’m so excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get ready for the next one in March.

Looks like I’m in too :slight_smile: I would love to get a jump start and get to know some of the others we will be working with.

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m in too. To be perfectly honest my first response was disappointment because it means that now I can’t give up (I just want to give up!!!) now that I’ve committed to the program!
Guess I really need this :wink:

Edit: no one take this the wrong way, I’m not giving up, ready to fight it out with all of you!

4 Likes

I’m so with you on that one :grin: I just don’t know how to get back into it, especially that I have so little time now - but on the other hand I feel like this is it, get back in the saddle now or be lost forever … We’ve got another ten days to prep’ - watch the last episodes of your life, and sleep the last full nights too… Sleepless nights, I’m back !

3 Likes

I am in too. Honestly I feel like naruto about to learn a new move. :slight_smile:
I am nearing the completion of my Colt Steele web dev camp so feb 17 is a perfect time for me.

1 Like

I’m reading the handbook again and the information about the cohorts and ChunguCentral seems to be missing! I’m pretty sure this was there before, right?

1 Like

You are right. It’s missing though it’s mentioned in the contents page. Anyhow the information is here.

1 Like

Hello all, see you on the other side on February 17th. Looking forward to working with you.

2 Likes

I got in too :slight_smile: !! Congratulations to everybody who has made it. Two more days.
Can’t wait to meet new fam.

P.S. Good to learn people (like @Tan-Moy) are already being competitive and coming prepared into it.
Let me know who else has been working to get an upper edge? Kudos. :innocent:

2 Likes

I’ve been working on finishing the YDKJS books; I also finished the FCC beginning JavaScript challenges.

1 Like

@AgedLace Great! Which book are you on currently?

@Tan-Moy How far (which topic) are you in Colt Steele’s course, (which I’m guessing is the web developer bootcamp at Udemy one right?)

@mrinworks - I’m finishing up App B of Scope and Closures … I must confess, this one has my head spinning … not sure if I’ve gotten anything out of it this time … going to have to go through it again probably several more times … but I want to at least read all of them through at least once before the cohort starts on Friday.

Yep you are right. I am just 3-4 modules from the end. But now JS fatigue is setting in and I can’t study as much I used to. Looking forward to starting the cohort and learning React (maybe) while I take a break from Colt’s course.