Having problem with this one

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

I checked my code with the answer and it’s the same, probably i am missing something
Your code so far

<style>
p {
  font-size: 20px;
}

/* Only change code below this line */
@media (max-height: 800px){ 
  p {
    font-size: 10px;
    }
}
/* Only change code above this line */
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.127 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

When I run your code, it passes for me.

There are some browser extensions or settings that can mess with the tests. For example, this deals with font size and some accessibility settings that can mess with font size. I don’t know if there are extensions or settings that can mess with media queries.

Check those, try a different browser, reboot, clear the browser cached… If none of that works, just back out of this challenge and go onto the next.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.