Having trouble with time series visualizer project

here is the project https://replit.com/@NoahWeigert/boilerplate-page-view-time-series-visualizer-1#time_series_visualizer.py i originally wrote the code in a google collab where it all seemed to work correctly, but when i moved the code over to replit it returns “.F.Fsignal: killed”.
thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

1 Like

So for a start, the project includes example images of how your results should look - and your charts don’t look like that.
Bar-plot has the wrong order of months, box-plot the first one is wrong and that might be the killing-signal.

1 Like

Hello!

I have the same problem but my charts look like the examples… do you know what may cause it? Thanks in advance!

https://replit.com/@IonutMarianMar1/boilerplate-page-view-time-series-visualizer#main.py

You need to change the labels on the bar plot.

======================================================================
FAIL: test_bar_plot_labels (test_module.BarPlotTestCase)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/runner/75B3rLHMON2/test_module.py", line 53, in test_bar_plot_labels
    self.assertEqual(actual, expected, "Expected bar plot ylabel to be 'Average Page Views'")
AssertionError: 'value' != 'Average Page Views'
- value
+ Average Page Views
 : Expected bar plot ylabel to be 'Average Page Views'

======================================================================
FAIL: test_box_plot_labels (test_module.BoxPlotTestCase)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/runner/75B3rLHMON2/test_module.py", line 83, in test_box_plot_labels
    self.assertEqual(actual, expected, "Expected box plot 1 ylabel to be 'Page Views'")
AssertionError: 'value' != 'Page Views'
- value
+ Page Views
 : Expected box plot 1 ylabel to be 'Page Views'

Thanks! Did it… but I still have the same problem…

What problem? I just ran the code you linked to and it passes without issue.

I don’t understand why it doesn’t work for me them… I just tried again now:

You could try making the images smaller, it takes quite some time to finish and maybe because of other programs you have running, it takes even longer on your machine, ending up running into a safety measure that kills the program if it takes to long.

1 Like

That was it! Thank you! Just completed the project.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.