Headless Browser II -- Chai Tests Passing, but FCC Not

Tell us what’s happening:
My Chai tests are passing per the console, but the FCC tests are continuing to fail. I’m trying to figure out what’s going on. What should I try changing?

Your code so far

This is my repl.it.

test('submit "surname" : "Vespucci" - write your e2e test...', function(done) {

browser
          .fill('surname', 'Vespucci')
          .pressButton('submit', function() {

// fill the form, and submit.
            browser.assert.success;
            // assert that status is OK 200
            browser.assert.text('span#name', 'Amerigo');

browser.assert.text('span#surname', 'Vespucci');
            // assert that the element(s) 'span#dates' exist and their count is 1
            browser.assert.element('span#dates', 1);
            // assert that the text inside the element 'span#name' is 'Amerigo'
            // assert that the text inside the element 'span#surname' is 'Vespucci'
            // assert that the element(s) 'span#dates' exist and their count is 1
            done();

});
      });

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.66 Safari/537.36 Edg/87.0.664.41.

Challenge: Run Functional Tests using a Headless Browser II

Link to the challenge:

Hey! I checked the testing respository and it looks like the instructions don’t match what the test is checking. Although it says to use “Amerigo” and “Vespucci”, the test is actually checking for “Cristoforo” and “Colombo”.

Same with the previous challenge; it’s looking for “Marco” and “Polo”, not “Cristoforo” and “Colombo”

However, your test is also failing the date test, which looks correct.

Hope this helps!

Hello~!

This is a known issue, and we currently have a fix in the works:

Hi! Thanks for the heads up! Has this been fixed yet?

Unfortunately, not yet. If you head over to the above linked GitHub pull-request, you will be able to keep track of when that gets merged.

I just ran into this issue as well. Glad to see it’s already being worked on.