Heat map and lesson list bugged profile

Hi, I think my profile is bugged, I’ve checked from different browsers and laptops but it persists.

As you can see in the images below, my daily lessons heat map isn’t showing any color, as if I hadn’t done any lesson, but indeed I have. Also, the lesson list at the bottom of the profile is missing, as pointed with the red rectngle in the first image.

the heat map is not working, it should be fixed with next update, maybe

in Certifications you get something only once you submit the projects and claim the certificate

Thanks for your reply! :slight_smile:

By missing lessons list I mean, under the certifications section is supposed to be a list of the lessons you’ve completed, ordered by date finished. I know this because I’m going through the lessons with a friend, which profile does have the list.

no, there you see your certifications, you do not have any certification yet, so nothing to show
once you submit all projects and claim the certificate check again and see the changes

You might be thinking of the “Timeline” feature of the public profile. If that isn’t displaying, then it is because of your privacy settings.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. My friend has it but my profile doesn´t. BTW, I do have all my info “public” so it should appear.

Try turning settings to “private”, saving, setting them back to “public”, and saving again.