HELP! 5. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'

im having trouble with this test, can someone checkout my codepen.io and help me out? :frowning:

Welcome to the forums @Amassante.

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The full text of the failing message says

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'
The .nav-link with href="#how-it-works" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null
AssertionError: The .nav-link with href="#how-it-works" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null

See what the test is looking for?

On a side note, don’t copy the sample code. Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.