Help: JavaScript lessons has reset to the beginning

Hello, I have completed JavaScript lesson 68 about a 10 days ago, and now when I go to pick up where I left off, it’s back to lesson #1. I haven’t been able to get back to the last lesson I completed even though the upper right-hand corner of my homepage on freeCodeCamp indicates [68] indicating that 68 was the last lesson. Surely I shouldn’t have to start over, but I can’t seem to find a way back to the last lesson I last completed. Does it reset if you haven’t logged in within a certain amount of time? Because during the 68 lessons I completed I was logging in every day.

Go to https://freecodecamp.org/map, then pick where you left off.

The challenges are not numbered. The number in the top right-hand corner is your brownie points.

There are two different types of saved progress for Free Code Camp: your profile and your browser cache.

Your completed challenges are all saved to your account in the FCC database. You can see the list of completed challenges and also the last submitted solutions by looking at your profile page.

If your profile does not include your completed challenges, here is my troubleshooting advice:

1. Double check that you used the same method to sign in. Try logging out and back in again with the original method. Attempting to sign in with a different method will sometimes create a duplicate account. (FCC is taking steps to prevent this from happening in the future.)
  2. Double check that you aren’t on the beta site now and that you didn’t create your original account on the beta site by accident. (Yes, this does happen.)

Your progress tracking (map) is saved in your browser’s local storage. In-progress code is also saved in your local browser cache. If you are changing browsers or clearing your cache regularly you’ll have to use freecodecamp.com/map to navigate to your next challenge. Especially as you get to more complicated challenges that may take multiple sessions, I strongly recommend saving your in-progress work outside of the browser cache. This is a good opportunity to learn the ins and outs of your GitHub account, but you can also just save locally or use a service like repl.it which allows for versioning.