*HELP*Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Tests not passing for the replit Live App URL submitted for this lesson and others as well. I have this same problem in Module 5-6. I submit the Live App URL with the correct code from replit as asked and while it takes the Live App URL, it will not pass the tests for some reason. I’ve also run into this issue trying out Quality Assurance in Module 6 to see if this was just a one lesson issue or not. Turns out, it’s a recurring issue for both Module 5-6 after D3 in FCC. Please help me resolve this issue as this is a blocker that’s hindering my progress to earning my Back-End Certification to become finally a Full Stack Developer. Thank you and hope this issue is resolved soon!!!

It only let’s me put in one photo as a new user for this post. So I will provide the code I submitted and it’s original Live App URL base setting.

solution: https://replit.com/@monicawhite/package-json

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

Here is the second picture where I’ve submitted this code with the replit Live App URL and have this FCC error.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.