Help me about project landing page

can you guys help me complete the other task, I have correct 12/16. help me please.

This code if you want to see it

https://codepen.io/dihpan/pen/JVvLZb

If you read the text for each of the failing cases it tells you why the test failed.

Specifically, click on the red button after running tests and it will show you which tests failed. Here’s your first error:

2. I can see an image within the #header element with a corresponding id="header-img". A company logo would make a good image here.

It looks to me like you don’t have any header image at all, so you’ll need to add one somewhere in your header and give it an id of header-img

You have other errors to take care of after this one, such as
## 5. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'

Here, the specific test error is actually helpful:

The .nav-link with href="how-it-works" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null

This means one of your sections needs an id of how-it-works in order for your menu item to link to the proper place. You’ve already done this correctly for the features and pricing links, so just do the same thing for this one.

I suggest taking care of one error at a time, then if you have any specific ones left that are giving you trouble, feel free to reply and we can offer further advice.

Thank you very much, but now is error 12.When I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit)) that confirms the email address was entered (and that it posted successfully). I’ve followed the instructions, but still can’t

Again, the specific error message after the failed test is more informative:

The #email input should have a name attribute : expected false to equal true

All form elements need a name attribute in order for them to be submittable. This is telling you that the input element where you enter your email needs that attribute added to it.

1 Like

Oh my God thank you so much, you are my Savior sir. Finally I can finish this project.