Help me o n html step 30 please

Step 30 .Can you help me figure out where I did wrong?

When you post a question you need to let us know not only the step number but the course as well as there are several courses that have a step 30. Also, it is better if you paste your code in here instead of posting a pic. If you use the Ask for Help button on the step then it will automatically include your HTML in your post. Otherwise, you need to use the triple back tick method.

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

As to your issue, I don’t know why it isn’t passing. It looks right to me. Maybe you have extra spaces in there? That’s why we need you to paste your HTML in here. So we can see exactly what you have done.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.