Help me please cuz like idk wtd

Help me please cuz like idk wtd

Tell us what’s happening:

I jus need to know how to do this. I hate codin and like school makes me do it. so gimme some answers please, thanks yall.

Your code so far

// Setup
var myArray = [[1,2,3], [4,5,6], [7,8,9], [[10,11,12], 13, 14]];

// Only change code below this line.
var myData = myArray[0][0];

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 9765.85.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.123 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

What part of the challenge examples and/or instructions do you not understand? Also, you should try to create a solution. If you put some code down and try to explain to us why you think it should be working, then we have a better idea of your thought process and can try and assist you.

We are not here to “give” you the answer. We are here to guide you in coming up with the answer on your own.

@KONA,
Coding is not that hard and as long as you practice, you will get the hang of things.
The lesson you are referring to is pretty simple and I advise you to read over the instructions that clearly explain what needs to be done and even give you an example.

Just as a brief lesson, a matrix is a 2 dimensional array.
An Array is a data structure that holds objects in succession.
Meaning, one comes after the other.
arr = [1,2,3,4,5] is an Array with 5 elements.
Arrays start at the index of zero, so arr[0] = 1 and arr[4] = 5.
So accessing the second element in the matrix matrix = [[1,2], [3,4]] is matrix[1] = [3,4].
If you want to access the first element in the second element of the matrix, matrix[1][0] = 3

fr, i aint goin anywhere with coding in life. id rather be homeless. i refuse to put any actual hard work into this. thanks tho

ay thanks. this could help, ill try some stuff.