height: 100px;
    width: 100px;
  }
</style>

<div class="green"></div>
<div class="cyan"></div>
<div class="blue"></div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/adjust-the-hue-of-a-color

What is happening?

This is what is happening, on running the test it keeps teling me The div element with class cyan should have a background-color of cyan.

If I paste your code into the editor and run it, the tests pass successfully. This may be a bug — what happens if you reset your code, then copy and paste it into the editor again?

It still persists even after reset

I can’t replicate the problem on my Windows 10 machine with the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox. I’d suggest upgrading to the latest Firefox version and seeing if that fixes the problem. Then, whether or not it fixed the problem, you can file a bug report here: https://github.com/freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp/issues

I’m also getting the same error on this particular lesson.

Tried a different browser and it worked like a charm. Thanks @lionel-rowe

Out of interest, was the browser info in your original post correct (Firefox 52)? According to caniuse, anything IE9 or newer should be fine for HSL colors. That suggests a bug with the challenge itself if you were using an even moderately new browser version (unless it’s simply that one of fCC’s dependencies only works with the newest browsers).

Yes, I was using Firefox 52.

Just tried on google chrome and its works, simply change the browser ( opera should worked as well )
:+1:

I am using Google Chrome browser ,but the problem still exists ,any other solutions?

Did you tried on opera? :thinking: (try to upgrade the latest version of chrome) :no_mouth:

Yes I did upgrade it to the latest version but nothing changed

Sorry to say try different browser :thinking::no_mouth:

Clear your browser’s Cache and & Cookies. You may need to get a new login code. Then try the lesson again.