Help with data scraping

I am new to data scraping and I want to scrape 2 zip codes. my code works fine for the first zip code, my question is can these be linked into one json string. right now i open 2 tabs and run the codes simultaneously, but as i get further into this, that will become monotonous, can these be combined into a single json statement?

{"_id":"y80111","startUrl":["Removed for posting purposes?find_desc=&find_loc=80111"],"selectors":[{"id":"restuarant","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Pagination"],"selector":".text-color--black-regular__373c0__2vGEn a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restuarant"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restuarant"],"selector":"div.island-section__373c0__3vKXy:nth-of-type(2) div.arrange__373c0__UHqhV","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restuarant"],"selector":".pseudoIsland__373c0__Fak5q div.u-padding-t2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.pagination-link-container__373c0__23Bf9:nth-of-type(n+3) a","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}
{"_id":"y80249","startUrl":["removed for posting purposes?find_desc=&find_loc=80249"],"selectors":[{"id":"restuarant","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Pagination"],"selector":".text-color--black-regular__373c0__2vGEn a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restuarant"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restuarant"],"selector":"div.island-section__373c0__3vKXy:nth-of-type(2) div.arrange__373c0__UHqhV","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restuarant"],"selector":".pseudoIsland__373c0__Fak5q div.u-padding-t2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.pagination-link-container__373c0__23Bf9:nth-of-type(n+3) a","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Anyway to make these one statement?

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums