Basically I am working on self extra credit on my project. I have completed the Technical Document Project and I have been trying for weeks how to print the page without the navbar (It only makes it worst that @media was a section of the Techinal Document).
I have tried these approaches:
- for #navbar
- display: none (no effect)
- height: 0;
width: 0; (no effect)
- visibility: hidden; (gets rid of navbar, but doesn’t change anything else)
- for .nav-link
- same thing as above but visibility: hidden; had no effect
- for #main-doc
- I have tried everything above with and without the #main-doc listed with no effects. The list below were the parts that I have modified.
- width: 100%;
height: 100%; (no effect)
- width: auto; (Note: I have tried mixing the 100%'s and auto’s and had no effect)
height: auto; (no effect)
- grid-template-rows: 1;
- grid-template-columns: 1;
with and without
+grid-row: 1/2; (all of these had no effect)
- @media print
- @media print only
- @media print only screen
- @media print screen
- @media print not (for navbar and nav-link only)
- All of these did not effect the main-doc and I was only able to print part of the first page in all attempts.
If you have any ideas that may help me that would be great. I have left a link to the site below.