Hey friends, Please help me to find element data using jquery?

See below output it dynamic output of program i need get all data and post to my defined function.

<div class="form-group row ques-ans">
<div class="col-sm-12">
	<label class="form-control-label" style="display: inline-block;">A type of channel used to connect a central processor and peripherals which uses multipling is known as
	</label>
</div>

<div class="col-sm-9">
	<input type="hidden" name="training_answers[4][answer]" value="">
	<div class="checkbox">
		<label for="training-answers-4-answer-a.-failure-to-wear-ppe"><input type="checkbox" name="training_answers[4][answer][]" value="A. Failure to wear PPE" id="training-answers-4-answer-a.-failure-to-wear-ppe">A. Modem</label>
	</div>
	<div class="checkbox">
		<label for="training-answers-4-answer-b.-poor-housekeeping">
		<input type="checkbox" name="training_answers[4][answer][]" value="B. Poor Housekeeping" id="training-answers-4-answer-b.-poor-housekeeping">B. Network</label>
	</div>
	<div class="checkbox">
		<label for="training-answers-4-answer-c.-failure-to-use-machine-guards">
		<input type="checkbox" name="training_answers[4][answer][]" value="C. Failure to use Machine Guards" id="training-answers-4-answer-c.-failure-to-use-machine-guards">C. Multiplexer</label>
	</div>
	<div class="checkbox">
		<label for="training-answers-4-answer-d.-all-the-above" class="selected">
		<input type="checkbox" name="training_answers[4][answer][]" value="D. All the above" checked="checked" id="training-answers-4-answer-d.-all-the-above">D. All of the above</label></div>	
		<input type="hidden" name="training_answers[4][training_questions_id]" id="training-answers-4-training-questions-id" value="27">
</div>
</div>

Here is my html code i want get Question id which is 27 and checked answer how to find using jquery I little problem in get all data . I confused using Jquery. Please any one help me.

If I’m correct you want to get the value of input which is 27 , right?

here is the syntax:

$(“your_selector”).val();

That’s simple i want click on Evaluate button get all value 27 also checkbox checked or not value .

For the checkboxes you can use jQuery’s ‘:checked’ selector to find out if a checkbox is checked or not. For example:
if ( $('#training-answers-4-answer-c.-failure-to-use-machine-guards).is(':checked') )

Thank you, but this problem solved myself

var c = jQuery(this).parents('.form-group').find('.checkbox input,.radio input,.text input').attr('type');
console.log(c);

if(c == 'radio')
{
	var rd = jQuery(this).parents('.form-group').find("input[type=radio]:checked").val();
	console.log("rd= "+rd);
	 val[i] = jQuery(this).val();
	 i++;
	var qid = jQuery(this).parent().prevUntil('col-sm-9').find('input[type=hidden]').eq(0).val()
}

as above code i am used