How do I get Certificate?

Responsive Web Design Certification (300 hours)- This part I have just finshed.

Hello there,

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile set to public.

2 Likes

Wait. I need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge. But where would find it : Academy Honesty Pledge?

before issuing the certificate ,they will show you ,you have read.it and accept it

1 Like

Who are they? I haven’t received anything yet . Nothing in the inbox yet …

1 Like

click on “visit the Cirriculum” if you are in the forum
click on “update account setting”
scrolll down you will find academy Honesty Pledge ,you have to accept it
scroll down and claim your certificate

1 Like

Thank you for response…
First it won’t let me to agree - click on the tab ( had a red stop sign ) . I have read whole paragraph( tried to highlight … it- to show that I have read it).
And then I have tried to claim certificate , then that is what massage I have gotten : " It looks like you have not completed the necessary steps. Please complete the required projects to claim the Responsive Web Design Certification " . - It did not let me to agree to “Academy Honesty Pledge”.

Or do I have to complete some project… ( even though I have finished 1st part of HTML Web development )? I just wanted to post it on my profile page . Thank you.

The 5 projects are the only thing you have to complete to claim the certificates:

You should see something like this:

Except with the words Claim Certification

1 Like

Now it make sence. I have to complete all those parts of curriculum - in order to claim the certificate.

you just need to complete the projects(the last 5 shown in the previous msg) in order to get the certificate .However it’s better to learn all of it as it prepares you for the projects.
all the best

1 Like