How do I know that my codes have passed the survey form requirements

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; TECNO KF6i) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.87 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

HI @MmaGod !

You need to write your html and css code into the challenge editor and hit the button that says Run the tests.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your reply. I’ve done that now, what’s next please?
Like how do I know code met the Survey-form instructions.

You need to scroll down and see what tests are failing.

I’ve tried scrolling down only that there’s nothing to see down after the “tests completed”

Those are the tests you are failing, you need to satisfy those

1 Like

That was it thank you. But now I’m stuck. How do I rectify this issue. I’m not really sure I get the instructions correctly, I have tried everything I think it’s saying but still can’t pass it.

It’s impossible to help you without seeing your code.

But I would double check that your select and option elements are set up correctly

1 Like

Thank you for your assistance, I have pass the challenge. I wrote drop-down instead of dropdown

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.