How should I approach making her t-shirt website?

So I’ve been studying HTML, CSS, and Javascript, as well as DOM manipulation with this bootcamp course, but have taken a bit of a break from it to focus on drawing, learning Spanish, and trying to get my home life in order, but when I went to a store today, my former Assistant Manager asked if I could help her make a website to sell her t-shirts on. She said she would pay me for it.

I told her I’m still learning things like back-end, but I can do front-end work and do research to see what needs to be done. I also mentioned Wordpress, and how it can be easier for her to use while allowing me to add essential touches, whatever that means. And I don’t think she really knew anything I was talking about.

I’m kind of fuzzy on what to do, though, and my head’s spinning from trying to figure out some other things, but I know I can do it. I’m just not sure how the back-end stuff is going to play into it. How to rig up a website for people to place orders.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

If she’s actually trying to sell t-shirts on the website and has no clue what she’s doing, WordPress x WooCommerce would suit her fine.

1 Like

I’m guessing she would have to buy a domain name. I’ll look into it more and see how I could help with it. A little later. I’m exhausted right now.