How to add a class selector to an other class selector?

which step is this? you just put pic to hard to find it

As @cryshyan97 pointed out, always tell us both the course and step number. Even better, give us a link to the step. And the best, use the Ask for Help button on the step to ask a question here as it will automatically include your HTML and then you don’t need to provide a pic of your code, which isn’t as helpful.

As to your question, you can have more than one selector in the selector list by separating them with a comma.

click Ask for help and click create the help post on the forum, to unlock you must click 2time check your code

Thank you for your help.

It is step 52. Here It says to add the .dessert selector to your .flavor selector.

Yes, you can have multiple selectors for the same rule set, you separate them with a comma.

1 Like

I have tried that too.

You’ll have to show us what you tried by pasting your CSS in here. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

Sorry, I did not put comma. But after putting comma it is working. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.