How to make a web platform that runs python in background for computation?

I have to create a Web platform on which some computation will be done in background . Let me tell you everything in details:-

Files involved :
1 Data in CSV file
2 A python script that I have
3 A python file containing a function that user have.

Working:
On website the user will upload python file. Then the data I have in CSV file will be parsed through user’s given function which will generate a single Column Dataframe.

Then the resultant Dataframe will be parsed through my Python script which will generate an output and this output will be presented to user on website.

I want to know the approach for this project , what and how things will be done what technologies need to be involved plz help it’s urgent please. Any reference or resources will be helpful .
Thanks in Advance

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

It is pretty typical on here for people to share a codepen / repl.it / jsfiddle example of what they have tried so that anyone helping has more of an idea of what help is actually helpful.

Please provide some example of what you’ve tried and I’m sure you’ll get more help.

Happy coding :slight_smile:

Thank you for your response,
Now talking about the work that i had done is till now i had written my python scripts which deals with the computational part of the web platform .

But i seriously don’t have idea about how these files are going to be placed on server and do these just need to be placed on server simply or they need to be converted in some other form and how my python output will be displayed on the WebPage.
I believe i can do this but i just want to know the approach i don’t want any code snippet just the approach for the above problem like.,how the python script will run on server what all things are required and what technologies are best to work with.Please help me with this problem it’s the most important for me at present.
Thanks

For a simple python website, I recommend looking into Flask. Follow the docs and you’ll have a simple app running in minutes. Just add your own code from there.

If you’ve never written a backend web app before, give it some time: web apps will be unfamiliar territory with their own rules and ways of doing things. Patience and curiosity are prerequisites.

from flask can i able to run other pure python script and display the python output as html content ?

You write the app using the flask framework – there is no “script” involved, but Flask makes it about as easy as possible. I suggest reading those docs I pointed you to, as they’ll walk you through it.

ok thanks for the suggestion​:+1::blush: