How to show current day date in meta title of a page?

Hello,
Is there any method to show current date in meta title of a page in a html website ?

Sure, you can assign whatever date value you want to document.title when the page loads. You get to decide what date format you want.

It will show date in tag?

Yes, if you write code to do it.

What code I have to write, I don’ have any reference to write code.

If you are new to JavaScript, I suggest you start with Free Code Camp’s Basic JavaScript section. It will get you started in learning how to write code. From there you can research how to work with dates in JavaScript.

I know how to write current date in a webpage using javascript but how to write date in title tag ?

<script><!-- 
var dayNames = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday",
                "Thursday","Friday","Saturday");
var monthNames = new Array(
"January","February","March","April","May","June","July",
"August","September","October","November","December");
var now = new Date();
document.write( 
now.getDate() + " " + 
monthNames[now.getMonth()] + ", " + now.getFullYear());

// -->
</script>

This is the code to show current date in a page, how to show in head section title…

Like I said in my first reply. You can assign everything in the above inside your document.write to document.title.

What code I have to write please guide me

You have already written the code that creates the date. Just assign the date string you created to document.title instead of trying to write it to the document with the document.write method. If you are having trouble understanding how to assign values, then you should work through the Basic JavaScript section I referenced earlier.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>My title</title>
</head>
<body onload="myFunction()">

<p>Click the button to display the title of the document.</p>

<p id="demo"></p>

<script>
function myFunction() {
  var x = document.title;
  document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = x;
}
</script>

</body>
</html>

See in this example it is showing title on a page using document.title https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_doc_title
Whereas I want to show date in tag

Your code above assigns the current document title to a variable named x. Then you assign the value of x to the innerHTML the p element with id=“demo”.

You said you wanted to change the title of the page to the current date. See if you can assign the date you created in the other code to document.title.

<html>
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
 <title> </title>
    <meta name="description" content="There may be many reasons why you cannot login to webmail. Check your username and password.">
<script>
var dayNames = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday",
                "Thursday","Friday","Saturday");
var monthNames = new Array(
"January","February","March","April","May","June","July",
"August","September","October","November","December");
var now = new Date();
document.title(now.getDate() + " " + monthNames[now.getMonth()] + ", " + now.getFullYear());
var docTitle = document.title;
</script>
</head>
<body>
	demo
</body>
</html>

Now you have the same code you originally wrote which writes the date to the page and then you are assigning document.title to a variable you named docTitle. That is not what I described to you previously. you seem to not understand what it means to assign a value to something. I suggest you work through our Basic JavaScript section before going any further.

Please help how to do it if you know this…

We are here to guide you to solutions and not just give you solutions. You need to learn some basics first. Work through the challenges in the section I referenced and then re-read the advice I gave you and you should have no trouble solving this on your own. I have confidence you can do it.