Htm/CSS borders have properties like style, color and width

I am about to finish CSS and where i am now is CSS borders have properties like style , color and width . and am told to color the border green but have done it
It still insist that i should color it green

can you show the HTML markup too?

Hint: Add the class of .thick-green-border to the cat img element.

It should look like this. TRY IT OUT FIRST YOURSELF before referring to this solution

mod redacted

@itzyhungadex
someone has provided you with the answer but in the future, screenshots do not help.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

@itzyhungadex

Please ensure that you have disabled any extensions that interface with the freeCodeCamp website (such as Dark Mode and Ad Blocker), and set your browser zoom level to 100%. Both of these factors can cause tests to fail erroneously.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.