HTML Main element

I cant seem to pass this challenge on the main element with 2 children nested in it:
It keeps on telling me this “Each of your p elements should have a closing tag” despite i`ve done all as it should be.

**HTML5 Main Element**

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</>
<main>
<p> Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>
 **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hi @gentlemotivator !

Welcome to the forum!

The issue has already been pointed out to you.
Once you fix that end tag then the test will pass.

But it is really important that you read the instructions very carefully.
The instructions say to only have the two p elements inside the main element.

But instead you have a total of 4 p elements.

You have these two outside of the main tags.

and you have these two inside main.

It is important to pay attention to details as a developer.

Hope that helps! :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.