Https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-css/specify-how-fonts-should-degrade

I am not sure what I am missing in this code.

<style>-->
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }

h2 {
    font-family: Lobster, monospace;
  }

p {
    font-size: 16px;
    font-family: monospace;
  }

When I run it this is what it says “Your h2 element should use the font Lobster .” What does that mean?

Run this where? Did you include a link element with the href to use Lobster?

I ran it on the site and it said your h2 element should use the font Lobster.Which h2 element is it talking about?

Does your code pass all the other tests? If you change nothing on the challenge it will pass “ Your h2 element should use the font Lobster”. I’m trying to help but you need to be more specific about the problem and include more code.

It passes all the other tests.I thought you have to change this h2 { font-family: Lobster

to h2 { font-family: Lobster, monospace;
So I am not sure which h2 I should keep as Lobster.

Ok, I was on my iPad, but I fired up my computer to look at this again.

You didn’t include more code so I can’t see all your work, again if you do nothing and just click “Run the Tests” you will pass " Your h2 element should use the font Lobster".

I think you have to look at what you are not passing “:heavy_check_mark:” vs. “X”.

Because you didn’t include more code I can only guess you don’t pass " Comment out your call to Google for the Lobster font by putting <!-- in front of it.

Be sure to close your comment by adding --> ."

I saw the post you withdrew, put up the whole code.
h2 {
font-family: Lobster, monospace;
}

is correct, the problem is elsewhere.

I got it by mistake I included the style in the comment.

Ok, I was trying to do everything I could to help.

Thank you for your help.