I can't complete my Survey Form

I’m having trouble with the tests of my Survey Form, i can only achieve 15/17. Can someone please help me?
https://codepen.io/Tiagobastos/pen/yLMgPgp

@tiagobastos734, when a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The first failing message says

For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id="name-label", id="email-label", and id="number-label".
#number-label is not defined : expected null to not equal null
AssertionError: #number-label is not defined : expected null to not equal null

I’ll let you read the entire message for the next failing test.

Side note, Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.

• You have elements out of order. Everything the browser renders belongs in the body element.

After completing this project maybe open a new topic in the #project-feedback subforum to get feedback that will help you correct some of the other issues with your page.
They’re out of scope for what you’re asking here so I won’t go into them.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.