I can't get this code to collapse by default

I want all items in a page I’m buidling to be collasped by default, but the first one won’t. Anyone help? Below is the code for the accordion that won’t collapse. thx.

========================================================

<div aria-multiselectable="tree" class="panel-group" id="accordion" role="tablist">
	<div class="panel panel-default">
		<div class="panel-heading" id="headingOne" role="tab">
			<h4 class="panel-title"><strong><a aria-controls="collapseOne" aria-expanded="false" data-parent="#accordion" data-toggle="collapse" href="#collapseOne" role="button">What is Covid-19?</a></strong></h4>
		</div>

<div aria-labelledby="headingOne" class="panel-collapse collapse in" id="collapseOne" role="tabpanel">
			<div class="panel-body">
				<p><span style="font-family:lato,sans-serif;"><b><span style="font-family:lato,sans-serif;">According to the CDC, Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The first case of COVID-19 in the Kentucky was reported on March 6, 2020.</span></b></span></p>

<p><span style="font-family:lato,sans-serif;"><b><span style="font-family:lato,sans-serif;">There is a lot of new information being updated regularly regarding COVID-19. Please understand that guidance can change frequently, particularly as global, national, regional, statewide and local situations change.&nbsp; To get the most up-t0-date information go to&nbsp;<a href="https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html">cdc.gov</a>&nbsp;and&nbsp;<a href="https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019">World Health Organization</a>.</span></b></span></p>
			</div>
		</div>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

I have figured this out. Thx!

Scott