I cant move on because 'run the tests' button wont work

I cant move on because 'run the tests' button wont work
0.0 0

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m hitting the button but literally, nothing is changing. It’s a new problem and when I try to go back to other completed tests it still won’t work. if you dont have a solutiion to the problem can you tell me if I got the problem correct please! thanks for reading!

Your code so far

// Initialize these three variables
var 6;
var 15;
var "I am a";

// Do not change code below this line

a = a + 1;
b = b + 5;
c = c + " String!";

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/understanding-uninitialized-variables

You need to review the previous lesson (Initializing Variables with the Assignment Operator) on how to assign a value to a variable. You are not doing it correctly. You must use the assignment operator to assign a value to a variable. You are not using the operator nor are you referencing a variable when you write:

var 6;

thanks i needed to be assigning them. should be (not the correct answer but closer to):
var a=6;
var b=15;
var c="I am a’;

Thanks. For some reason as well when I plug this in it works. I guess my answer was so far off it had nothing to test.

Also, I found the correct answer!