I can't pass the serve static assets problem

I’m quite sure that i hace the correct solution but I can’t pass the test, i don’t know why.

Here’s my proyect’s link Glitch :・゚✧

Here is my solution link https://vivid-shell-femur.glitch.me/

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Serve Static Assets

Link to the challenge:

Hmmm curious if someone is able to figure it out. Looks fine to me and obviously it’s working or the styles wouldn’t load 🤷

Welcome, atos.

You appear to be working with an old version of the boilerplate. Last year, the boilerplate was updated, and there is a chance you will get unexpected results using the old one.

Just to mention it, a few lessons in this section have a bug: Use the .env File - Issue - freeCodeCamp Support - The freeCodeCamp Forum

Hope this clarifies

So what can I do to pass the test. I restarted all the challenges on a new glitch page, making sure I cloned the github repository that appears on the first challenge but I still can’t pass this test. This is the only challenge where I’m having this problem.

This is the link for my new glitch page. Thanks for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.