margin: 1em auto;
height: 2em;
font-size: 1.1rem;
background-color: #3b3b4f;
border-color: white;

}

Hello,
Welcome to The Forums :wave:

It would be helpful if you can post the link to the step.

You have deleted the width: 60% from the input[type="submit"].
You were not asked to do that, you will have to add it back to the code for the tests to pass.

The step has asked you to only add a new min-width property and to change the margins of the input[type="submit"].

Or you can click the reset button and add the min-width and change the margins

thank you for the help man

1 Like

ahmm… you totally misunderstood the requirement, you have to change the margin top and button 1em, and right and left to auto.
after you need to min-width to 300px; that s all

I don’t think so, all the requirements were done right if you look carefully, but he/she had deleted the width part which caused the tests to fail.

I’m sorry mate if I said something wrong, but look at the title of this topic " I don’t know how to seperate the submit input from the fieldset " I don’t understand what it has to do with width and the requirement

Sometimes mistakes may happen, I’m not telling that you said anything wrong .

The title tells that the person doesn’t know to separate the submit from the fieldset.

The instructions say:

Lastly, for the submit button, you want to separate it from the fieldset above, and adjust its width to never be below 300px .

I just gave him help on how to solve that. The width is essential for the tests to pass, if you see the code that Lucav had posted he/ had written everything except the width property and the code doesn’t pass, I just pointed that out.

A question can sometimes be interpreted in different ways.

you have right :slight_smile:
Peace!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.