I don't understand question 13,14,

Who can explain what needs to be done in questions 13 and 14, why it is impossible to give examples or give hints?

1. Inside the form element, you can select an option from a group of at least two radio buttons that are grouped using the name attribute

Can you explain what is confusing you about that? I’m not trying to be rude, but where do we start? Do you know what a form element is? Do you understand “select an option”? Do you understand what a radio button is? Do you understand what a “name” attribute is?

Learn how to ask good questions. I’m not being flippant here - that is an important part of being a developer. I have to ask questions to other developers, designers, product owners, etc. I’ve had to learn to be very clear and specific in my questions.

I don’t really understand, for example, a form element for me is everything that is nested inside the form, I still don’t understand what options are, I also don’t know what radio buttons are, if I know an attribute, but it’s not clear what it is for,

In order to learn how to ask questions, you need to be able to present the educational material, it’s hard for me personally to understand something here, especially when questions are asked.

Yes.

I still don’t understand what options are,

This isn’t some technical term, they mean it in a general sense. If I order a pizza, I have size options, small, medium, large.

I also don’t know what radio buttons are

I don’t mean this to be rude, but have you googled it? Seriously, get a piece of paper and write it 100 times - The most important tool a developer has is google. I can’t stress that enough. In your job, you will be googling stuff all day. It is very, very rare that I get to have someone explain something to me. Google “radio buttons” and see what comes up. I’m not trying to be rude - I’m trying to help you develop self-reliance and one of the most important skills you need.

if I know an attribute, but it’s not clear what it is for,

That might be more clear when you find out more about radio buttons and forms. I would google “html form name attribute”.

In order to learn how to ask questions, you need to be able to present the educational material, it’s hard for me personally to understand something here, especially when questions are asked.

Well, you did a better job asking the second time.

1 Like

I always look on google, but there are other examples, you can rarely understand how it will work with your code, for example, I don’t understand the questions in freecodecamp, but I made the background of the polls but still without styles, and there are a lot of errors in the html code in the console and how to figure it out?

1 Like

If you are now clear of the request a made my the exercise and just need help with your code then click the question mark button to open a topic here with the code from the step and let us know what you believe is wrong (or if you don’t know what is wrong…) and we can go from there.

I second what @hbar1st is saying.

As you your direct question, yeah, it’s tough. This is hard work. That’s why it pays well. And part of that is being a detective. I don’t understand how you can not understand “radio buttons” if you have googled it. There are tons of documentation and examples and videos out there.

But as hbar1st is saying, if you show us the code you’ve tried, it will be easier to help. The more specific the question, the better the answers will be, both in quantity and quality.

Keep at it. It’s normal to struggle with this stuff. You’ll get there.

Here is my code, for me it works correctly and everything is clear to me, but there are a lot of errors on the site in the console,
I need to see solutions to understand how it works, or there must be a very smart person to explain everything, but there are practically none.

1 Like

hi again,

the reason I suggested that you should click the ? button is because when you post a link as you did above, that doesn’t show us your code. We only see the original question and -our- code.

1 Like

You can copy and paste the code into a post and format it using the </> button in the toolbar.

Or use the “Ask for Help” on the challenge to create a new thread with your code.

Get Help > Ask for Help > Create a help post on the forum

1 Like
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
<body>
<h1 id="title">Форма опроса freeCodeCamp</h1>
<p id="description">Благодарим вас за то, что нашли время помочь нам улучшить платформу</p>

<form id="survey-form">

<fildset>
  <label for="name-label">Name<input id="name-label" name="name" type="text" placeholder="Enter your name" required></label
 <label for="email-label">Email<input id="email-label" name="email" type="email" placeholder="Enter your Email" required></label>
 <label for="age-label">Age
(optional)<input id="age-label" name="age" type="number" min="3" max="10" placeholder="Age" required ></label>
<label for="dropdown">Which option best describes your current role?
  <select id="dropdown">
    <option>Select current role</option>
    <option>Student</option>
    <option>Full Time Job</option>
    <option>Full Time Learner</option>
    <option>Prefer not to say</option>
    <option>Other</option>
  </select>
  </label>
</fildset>

<fieldset>
  <label>Would you recommend freeCodeCamp to a friend?
  <label><input type="radio" name="count2">Definitely</label>
  <label><input type="radio" name="count2">Maybe</label>
  <label><input type="radio" name="count2">Not sure</label>
  </label>
</fieldset>

<fieldset>
  <label>What is your favorite feature of freeCodeCamp?
    <select>
    <option value="">Select an option</option>
    <option value="1">Challenges</option>
    <option value="2">Projects</option>
    <option value="3">Community</option>
    <option value="4">Open Source</option>
    </select>
  </label>
</fieldset>

<fieldset>
  <label>What would you like to see improved? (Check all that apply)
    <label><input type="checkbox">
Front-end Projects</label>
Back-end Projects</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Data Visualization</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox"></label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">ChallengesOpen Source Community</label>
Gitter help rooms</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Videos</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">City Meetups</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Wiki</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Forum</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Additional Courses</label>
  </label>
</fieldset>

<fieldset>
  <label for="text">Any comments or suggestions?
    <textarea id="text" name="text" row="3" cols="30" placeholder="Enter your comment here..."></textarea>
  </label>
</fieldset>
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
  </form

</body>
  </html>
1 Like

Its been our experience that copying answers doesn’t help you understand how to write your own code. I strongly recommend you don’t do that.

There are a ton of people here on the forum to answer your questions, but we need to know what you don’t understand. If you aren’t specific about what parts of the challenges are confusing, its nearly impossible for us to help clear up your confusions.

You have broken code in a few places. Your code should not pass if its broken.

1 Like

well then I’ll wait for a response to my code that I posted here.

1 Like

You got one.

1 Like
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
<body>
<h1 id="title">Форма опроса freeCodeCamp</h1>
<p id="description">Благодарим вас за то, что нашли время помочь нам улучшить платформу</p>

<form id="survey-form">

<fildset>
  <label for="name-label">Name<input id="name-label" name="name" type="text" placeholder="Enter your name" required></label>
 <label for="email-label">Email<input id="email-label" name="email" type="email" placeholder="Enter your Email" required></label>
 <label for="age-label">Age
(optional)<input id="age-label" name="age" type="number" min="3" max="10" placeholder="Age" required ></label>
<label for="dropdown">Which option best describes your current role?
  <select id="dropdown">
    <option>Select current role</option>
    <option>Student</option>
    <option>Full Time Job</option>
    <option>Full Time Learner</option>
    <option>Prefer not to say</option>
    <option>Other</option>
  </select>
  </label>
</fildset>

<fieldset>
  <label>Would you recommend freeCodeCamp to a friend?
  <label><input type="radio" name="count2">Definitely</label>
  <label><input type="radio" name="count2">Maybe</label>
  <label><input type="radio" name="count2">Not sure</label>
  </label>
</fieldset>

<fieldset>
  <label>What is your favorite feature of freeCodeCamp?
    <select>
    <option value="">Select an option</option>
    <option value="1">Challenges</option>
    <option value="2">Projects</option>
    <option value="3">Community</option>
    <option value="4">Open Source</option>
    </select>
  </label>
</fieldset>

<fieldset>
  <label>What would you like to see improved? (Check all that apply)
Front-end Projects</label>
Back-end Projects</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Data Visualization</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox"></label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">ChallengesOpen Source Community</label>
Gitter help rooms</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Videos</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">City Meetups</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Wiki</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Forum</label>
    <label><input type="checkbox">Additional Courses</label>
  </label>
</fieldset>

<fieldset>
  <label for="text">Any comments or suggestions?
    <textarea id="text" name="text" row="3" cols="30" placeholder="Enter your comment here..."></textarea>
  </label>
</fieldset>
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
  </form>

</body>
  </html>

I corrected the code, but nothing has changed.

1 Like

What does ‘nothing has changed’ mean. Are you failing specific tests? Which ones.

As many of us have said, please provide provide details so it is easier for us to help.

1 Like

Here are the errors

1 Like

This input element does not have the id of name.

This doesn’t have the id of email.

You should read those error messages and tell us what words in those error messages you don’t understand.

1 Like

I understand that the identifier is id, which means here id=“name-label”

1 Like