I did it! This was a big deal for me. This was the first project where I went into pretty sure how to do it, and it just worked. Not to say I didn’t have problems, but they were almost all minor syntax errors that at worst required a little googling to figure out.
Here it is: Twitch Viewer
About the project: I used the simulated Twitch response provided by Quincy to avoid problems with User IDs and whatever, but I tried to write the code so that it could be used with a real Twitch API response as much as possible. I’d be glad to hear what you guys think.
Also: I know the colors are a bit awful. I’m just starting to figure out design and colors and all that stuff. Hope it doesn’t hurts anyone’s eyes too much.