I have a CSS question

I need to know what it’s called when a content on a website moves when scrolling & coming into place. Watch the example homeservice.co

I havent done css in a while, but my best guess is they are using css animations. You can read about them here, and see the several examples the site shows. You can see the square moving around the screen and changing color. You can do a lot with this.

Oh ok. Thanks for your answer.

It’s basically just animate on scroll. You can use something like the AOS lib for it if you do not want to do it all by hand.

Also, while it is a nice effect, don’t over do it like the web page you pointed to above. Subtlety is usually better when it comes to things like this.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.