width: 200px;
height: 25px;
margin: 10px auto;
}
class{background-color:red;
marker:one;
}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 18

Link to the challenge:

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

Thanks for your reply. I am comfusing on word"target", ask for targets the class one and set its background-color property to red .

and my code is class{background-color:red;
marker:one;
}

I have no idea for how to code by target! thanks a lot for your help!

if we want to target an element by class, we use the class of the element and we add a dot before it.
for example in Html we have a span with class ‘onenumber’.

<span class="numberone">Text</span>

if we want to target that span element with the class , in css we use the same class of the span and we add a dot before it but without any space between them.

.numberone {
color: red;
}

Hi, the css code you need to pass this step is,
[redacted]

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Hi Eaelax, thanks for your help, it’s figured out!:slight_smile: thank you.

thanks for your help. : )

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.